Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Weapons in MilMo are used to fight Monsters.
They are classified into two types: Main Weapons and Offhand Weapons. Weapons vary mainly in appearance, but they have statistics that differentiate them, which are represented by star ratings out of five (★★★★★).
These attributes are:
- Attack: Physical damage.
- Magic: Magic Damage.
- Speed: Speed of weapon
- Range: Range of weapon.
Statistics Guide[edit | edit source]
- Attack: The normal amount of damage.
- Magic: The amount of magical damage. This only applies to monsters who absorb magic damage. This includes Imagination Devourers and Wurmlings
- Speed: This is measured by checking how many times you've swung your weapon in the space of a second. This is measured by counting the number of swings over a longer period, such as 5 minutes and then dividing the number of swings by the number of seconds.
- Distance: The range of the weapon. Swords and other melee weapons range from to while distance weapons possess more.
Obtaining Weapons[edit | edit source]
There are three ways to obtain good weapons:
- Hard work
- You can use the weapons you get in-game and turn them into Epic Weapons. This takes some time and requires a lot of dedication and hard work, but it is possible. In this process, you can turn a sword, axe, bow or basic club into something extremely powerful. It is intense work but in the end, you will have a weapon capable of dealing magic damage!
- When opening a Mystery Box there is a chance to get a Dragon Bow, Flying V Axe or a Legendary Weapon. In the Lock Boxes, you can find a Legendary Weapon, but you need a key to open a locked box, and the keys can be bought with Coins.
- In the Cash Shop, players can find everything, including weapons. Some of them, like Heroic Weapons, can be purchased with both June Cash and coins, while others can be bought with only June Cash. The only magic weapon that can be bought using coins is the Celestial Blade.
List of Weapons[edit | edit source]
Bows[edit | edit source]
Bows use Arrow as ammo.
|Adventurer's Bow||Dragon Bow||Epic Bow||Guard Bow||Heroic Bow|
|Legendary Bow||Rusty Bow||Safir Bow||Sinister Bow|
Swords[edit | edit source]
Axes[edit | edit source]
|Adventurer's Axe||Cursed Scythe||Epic Axe||Flying V Axe||Heroic Axe||Legendary Axe|
|Runed Axe||Rusty Axe||Scythe||Sharp Axe||Sinister Axe||Tribal Spear|
|Candy Cane||Frost Axe||Ski Stick|
Clubs[edit | edit source]
Unlike other weapons, the clubs are the only weapons that cause knockback.
- Knockback is a mechanic in which the enemies are knockback when attacked, and can be killed if pushed off a platform. Some enemies are immune to knockback, particularly Bosses.
Guns[edit | edit source]
Guns use Cells as ammo. Some guns use more than one cell per shot.
|Epic Ray Gun||Heroic Ray Gun||Laser Cannon||Legendary Ray Gun|
|Light Gun||Sinister Gun||Snow Gun||Blossom Eggzooka|
|Nautical Eggzooka||Lotus Eggzooka|
Wands[edit | edit source]
Wands use Mana as an ammo.
|Epic Wand||Legendary Wand||Rose Wand||School's Wand|
|Sinister Wand||Skull Wand||Wizard's Staff||Frost Wand|
Offhand Weapons[edit | edit source]
Offhand Weapons are weapons that are used on the player's left hand, giving small bonus of Damage, Defense, or Regeneration and also reduce the cost of Gems used by Class Abilities in 50%.
Attack[edit | edit source]
Defense[edit | edit source]
- Bronze Buckler
- Dragon Shield
- Ethereal Aegis
- Guard Shield
- Safir Shield
- Star Token Shield
- Wooden Shield
- Blossom Egg Shield
- Lotus Egg Shield
- Nautical Egg Shield