Game Masters, otherwise known and referred to as GMs, are volunteer players who have dedicated their time moderating MilMo. GMs do not work for the company (Dohi Sweden) and can be identified with a shield below their name and in their profile, similar to the one on the right.
What is a GM?[edit | edit source]
A GM or Game Master is a player who was chosen by the MilMo Team to help maintain order in the game.
This means reporting information when someone is cheating using some kind of bot such as auto click (which will give you a permanent ban), when players are being offensive against others and if there are any bugs in the game.
- The GMs in MilMo have to report work directly to the MilMo Team. They need to send photos and videos of their actions to see if they have made the right or wrong decision. In the end, if you receive a ban or anything like that, it is the MilMo Team's decision whether the ban should remain or be removed. If a GM is making several wrong decisions, the player will be kicked out of the GM team.
What can GMs do?[edit | edit source]
- GMs can send out warnings to players.
- GMs can kick players from game.
- GMs can short ban players for 10 days.
- GMs can long ban players for 30 days.
- GMs can ban player for any specific number of days.
How do I recognize a GM?[edit | edit source]
GMs can be recognized by their GM badges. The GM badge is represented by a shield () next to their level. Only true GMs have these. If you are not sure if someone is a GM, ask them to show off their GM badge.
- When the badge is displayed the GM is on call and ready to assist you when you are having problems in the game. However, there are some limits. A GM is not required to help you do a quest or kill monsters for you, when they do that, they are being kind. Their focus is to maintain order in the game, making players to behave and follow the rules.
When the GMs have the badge visible they can still do their own quests or work on a medal so it does not mean they have to let all the players kill and stand by and just watch and be a good GM. They are allowed to enjoy the game as much as everyone else. If the GM badge is not being shown, the GM is "off duty".
What do GMs receive for their work?[edit | edit source]
Being a GM is a volunteer job, GMs do NOT receive money, either in the game or in real life. They do NOT get extra items or anything. All they get is the gratitude from the MilMo team for helping to improve MilMo's quality.
How can I become a GM?[edit | edit source]
You can only become a GM when the company (Dohi Sweden) posts an update that they need new ones. Check their Facebook page to stay tuned.
Ban Information[edit | edit source]
- The company's (Dohi Sweden) anti-bot team is responsible for all bans made in MilMo.
- GMs can ban other players temporary or permanent.
- Bots will definitely be banned, there is no second chance or warnings.
It's good to know about bans:
- Banning is a way to make sure that rules are being followed so that everyone can have a good and fun time.
- Bans can only be made if there is enough evidence. For offensive language there must be images to prove what happened.
A little respect and a nice "hi" will get you far. If you are being threatened, harassed or intimidated in MilMo, take screenshots (prints) or record a video and send it to email@example.com or to a GM.
Reasons for Bans/kicks[edit | edit source]
- Use of a bot in MilMo (auto click, scripts or other programs to play the game for you), is not allowed (13.h). Using a bot in MilMo will give the player a permanent ban. This applies to all players (GMs, members and regular players). Using bots means cheating and is not allowed in the world of MilMo.
- Hacking or stealing other players' accounts will result in a permanent ban.
- Breaking the rules repeatedly will eventually result in a permanent ban.
- Chasing / stalking or threaten other players (13.a).
- Using offensive language (13.b) in chat or instant messaging. This includes harassing, vulgar, obscene, abusive, threatening, harmful, racist, homophobic and defamatory messages. Really offensive words can cause the player to be banned forever.
- Impersonating any employee at the company or pretending to be a GM (13.c).
- Bullying other players or GMs.
- Repeatedly insult other players and being disrespectful (calling other players bad names and etc.).
- Not responding when a GM is contacting you in the game (13.g). This applies when a GM is on duty and might investigate a possible violation of the rules.
- Organizing meetings in real life, sharing personal info (phone number or home address).
- Spam on chat or meaningless letters.
GMs List[edit | edit source]
This is the list of current players GMs on the game.
EU Server[edit | edit source]
BR Server[edit | edit source]
- mister mayme
- Leo Carvalho