Some creatures cannot be killed. Instead, they have to be captured with a Net.
The net can be used by going near a catchable creature whilst holding it, such as a Butterfly and pressing C, or clicking the left mouse button.
After capturing a creature, it goes to the Items tab in your Backpack.
Event Creatures[edit | edit source]
These are creatures that only appear in MilMo during Events.
|Pink BunnyPink BunnyA cuddly pink little bunny. As cute as it gets.||Treasure Hunt|
|Baby BatBaby BatWatch out for those little fangs!||Halloween|
|Scary BugScary BugYuck! Good thing these only come out around Halloween.||Halloween|
Birds[edit | edit source]
- ParvuluParvuluIt doesn't seem to mind being stowed away in your bag.
Butterflies[edit | edit source]
- Blue ButterflyBlue ButterflyA beautiful blue butterfly.
- Corrupted ButterflyCorrupted ButterflyWatch out! It bites.
- Green ButterflyGreen ButterflyA pretty green butterfly.
- Pink ButterflyPink ButterflyA lovely pink butterfly.
- Medium Pink ButterflyMedium Pink ButterflyA medium-sized pink butterfly. Very nice!
- Red ButterflyRed ButterflyA striking red butterfly.
- Small Pink ButterflySmall Pink ButterflyA rare small pink butterfly. Lucky!
- Yellow ButterflyYellow ButterflyA yellow butterfly. How cheerful!
Insects[edit | edit source]
- Dark Blue ScarabDark Blue ScarabA dark blue scarab. Kind of icky.
- Green ScarabGreen ScarabA green scarab. Colorful but creepy-crawly.
- Pink ScarabPink ScarabA pink scarab. Cheery, but also gross.
- Light Blue ScarabLight Blue ScarabA light blue scarab. Nice color.
- Red LadybugRed LadybugA bright red ladybug. So cute!
- Yellow LadybugYellow LadybugA rare yellow ladybug.
Mammals[edit | edit source]
- White BunnyWhite BunnyA cuddly little rabbit.
Reptiles[edit | edit source]
- Desert ViperDesert ViperPerfectly camouflaged until you came along.
- SidewinderSidewinderIsn't it dangerous to keep these in your bag?