As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Some creatures cannot be killed. Instead, they have to be captured with a Net.
The net can be used by going near a catchable creature whilst holding it, such as a Butterfly and pressing C, or clicking the left mouse button.
After capturing a creature, it goes to the Items tab in your Backpack.
Event Creatures[edit | edit source]
These are creatures that only appear in MilMo during Events.
|Pink BunnyPink BunnyA cuddly pink little bunny. As cute as it gets.||Treasure Hunt|
|Baby BatBaby BatWatch out for those little fangs!||Halloween|
|Scary BugScary BugYuck! Good thing these only come out around Halloween.||Halloween|
Birds[edit | edit source]
- ParvuluParvuluIt doesn't seem to mind being stowed away in your bag.
Butterflies[edit | edit source]
- Blue ButterflyBlue ButterflyA beautiful blue butterfly.
- Corrupted ButterflyCorrupted ButterflyWatch out! It bites.
- Green ButterflyGreen ButterflyA pretty green butterfly.
- Pink ButterflyPink ButterflyA lovely pink butterfly.
- Medium Pink ButterflyMedium Pink ButterflyA medium-sized pink butterfly. Very nice!
- Red ButterflyRed ButterflyA striking red butterfly.
- Small Pink ButterflySmall Pink ButterflyA rare small pink butterfly. Lucky!
- Yellow ButterflyYellow ButterflyA yellow butterfly. How cheerful!
Insects[edit | edit source]
- Dark Blue ScarabDark Blue ScarabA dark blue scarab. Kind of icky.
- Green ScarabGreen ScarabA green scarab. Colorful but creepy-crawly.
- Pink ScarabPink ScarabA pink scarab. Cheery, but also gross.
- Light Blue ScarabLight Blue ScarabA light blue scarab. Nice color.
- Red LadybugRed LadybugA bright red ladybug. So cute!
- Yellow LadybugYellow LadybugA rare yellow ladybug.
Mammals[edit | edit source]
- White BunnyWhite BunnyA cuddly little rabbit.
Reptiles[edit | edit source]
- Desert ViperDesert ViperPerfectly camouflaged until you came along.
- SidewinderSidewinderIsn't it dangerous to keep these in your bag?